Conversation with Video
Matthew 5:9 – “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.
Discussion With The Video
- Question 1: What does it look like to live a life of peace?
- Question 2: What are the types of things that make life tense of you
- Question 3: According to Pastor Denis, what does it mean to be a peacemaker?
- Question 4: What does it mean to have the “ministry of reconciliation?”
- Question 5: How can you be a peacemaker in the lives of others around you?
Digging Deeper: What does the following quote from Charles Spurgeon tell us about those who are peacemakers?
“Never be satisfied with going to heaven alone. Ask the Lord that you may be the spiritual father of many children, and that God may bless you to the ingathering of much of the Redeemer’s harvest.” ~ Charles Spurgeon