Conversation with Video
Matthew 5:6 – “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.”
Discussion With The Video
- Question 1: What are some of the things that you crave?
- Question 2: What do you think Robbie meant when he said that we have a “void that was left in us” because of sin?
- Question 3: Why is seeking after God, the only way to truly fill the void we often try and fill with other things?
- Question 4: What are some practical ways to seek after God?
- Question 5: How have you been living this beatitude out this week?
- Question 6: How can we nurture a hunger and thirst for righteousness in our lives this week?
- Question 6: What does the following quote from Charles Spurgeon tell us about those who hunger and thirst for righteousness? “There is nothing in this world that is more real than hunger and thirst, and the truly blessed man has such a real passion, desire, and craving after righteousness that it can only be likened to hunger and thirst.”
- Question 7: As you read the following passages, what connections can you make to the beatitude we are discussing today? (Isaiah 55:1-2, Joel 2:19, Jeremiah 31:25)