Countless people experience God’s blessings when they tithe, but often the first step is the hardest one to take. That’s why we created the Three-Month Tithe Challenge: a money back guarantee of sorts. Essentially, it’s a contract based on the promises of God in Malachi 3:10-11. We commit to you that if you tithe for three months and God doesn’t hold true to His promise of blessings, we will refund 100% of your tithe. No questions asked.
Terms 1. I understand this form must be completed and received by The Father’s House Finance Team prior to the beginning of the Three-Month Giving Challenge Period..
2. I understand my household qualifies for participation because we have not been tithing for the last six months.
3. I understand I cannot seek a refund prior to the end of the Three-Month Giving Challenge Period, and that I cannot seek a refund for any contributions made prior to the beginning of the Three-Month Giving Challenge Period.
4. I understand any request for a refund must be received by the The Father’s House Finance Team within 30 days of the end of the Three-Month Giving Challenge Period.
5. I understand if paid at a physical Father’s House location, my tithe must be paid by check or by a completed offering envelope so that my tithe can be properly credited.
6. I understand I must log in prior to paying my tithe online, so that my tithe can be properly credited.
7. I would like to test God’s faithfulness by accepting the Three-Month Giving Challenge. I agree that for the three-month period, my household will contribute to God, through The Father’s House, a tithe equal to 10% of our income. At the end of the three-month period, if I am not convinced of God’s faithfulness to bless my life as a result of my obedience to His Word, then I will be entitled to request a refund of the full amount of contributions made during the 90-day period.